|Anything to drive away boredom~|
1.Who is your favorite female visual novel character?
This is a really hard decision to make because there are so many female characters I do like. Since I'm only able to pick one it would be saber from fate/stay night.
2. Who is your favorite male visual novel character?
Hands down I pick Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko.
3. Which character is the cutest?
Given her personality traits I would have to choose Rika Furude from Higurashi
4. Which Male or Female character is the hottest?
Since I prefer the mature ladies I would have to go with Akiko Minase for Kanon
5. What is your favorite visual novel soundtrack (or song)?
Out of all the visual novels I've played it would have to be clannad.
6. Which is your favorite visual novel opening animation?
I'm going to have to go with Stein's;Gate PC port op.
7. What is your favorite scene in a visual novel?
You all know how much of sick twisted bastard I can be so this is pretty easy for me. I choose the Corpse Party chapter five prologue which left with some soupy feelings.
8. What qualities in a VN character do you gravitate most towards?
There is only one quailty I really search for and that's a main character who is actually given a personality or human traits/flaws.
9. Which character in a VN is most similar to you in terms of personality?
I really hate to say this since I am unable to explain why but I'm alot like Matoko from School Days.
10. Who is your favorite VN Artist?
Itaru Hinoue who did the first three classic key/visual arts games.
11. Who is your favorite VN writer?
That would have to be R7 you dumb ass.
12. What is your favorite thing about visual novel/eroge?
Overall it's the way in how the story is presented to you into a format that only works within this given form of media.
13. What is one thing you would eliminate from all VNs to make them more perfect?
Childhood friends that never age.. dacopo I'm looking at you.
14. Do you think you’ll ever stop playing VNs?
At this current state in my life I gotta go with no.
15. Are you open about the fact that you play VNs with people you know?
Yes I'm actually open about the fact I play these type of games with my close family and online friends.
16. Which visual novel was the biggest let down for you?
None as of yet.
|Now follow the golden fairy out~|