Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sixteen questions for eroge/visual novel fans~

Anything to drive away boredom~
To kick my self off rolling again I found some questions that all visual novel/eroge fans should answer from one of the many blogs I read daily. I personally find this the easiest way to start up my blogging activities again. Below are just my honest answers to said questions. I'm also willing to admit that I'm a newbie in regards to non mainstream visual novels so don't get all pissy at me for not mentioning more obscure titles and always enjoy~

1.Who is your favorite female visual novel character?
This is a really hard decision to make because there are so many female characters I do like. Since I'm only able to pick one it would be saber from fate/stay night.

2. Who is your favorite male visual novel character?
Hands down I pick Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko.

3. Which character is the cutest?
Given her personality traits I would have to choose Rika Furude from Higurashi

4. Which Male or Female character is the hottest?
Since I prefer the mature ladies I would have to go with Akiko Minase for Kanon

5. What is your favorite visual novel soundtrack (or song)?
Out of all the visual novels I've played it would have to be clannad.

6. Which is your favorite visual novel opening animation?
I'm going to have to go with Stein's;Gate PC port op.

7. What is your favorite scene in a visual novel?
You all know how much of sick twisted bastard I can be so this is pretty easy for me. I choose the Corpse Party chapter five prologue which left with some soupy feelings.

8. What qualities in a VN character do you gravitate most towards?
There is only one quailty I really search for and that's a main character who is actually given a personality or human traits/flaws.

9. Which character in a VN is most similar to you in terms of personality?
I really hate to say this since I am unable to explain why but I'm alot like Matoko from School Days.

10. Who is your favorite VN Artist? 
Itaru Hinoue who did the first three classic key/visual arts games.

11. Who is your favorite VN writer?
 That would have to be R7 you dumb ass.

12. What is your favorite thing about visual novel/eroge?
Overall it's the way in how the story is presented to you into a format that only works within this given form of media.

13. What is one thing you would eliminate from all VNs to make them more perfect?
Childhood friends that never age.. dacopo I'm looking at you.

14. Do you think you’ll ever stop playing VNs?
At this current state in my life I gotta go with no.

15. Are you open about the fact that you play VNs with people you know?
Yes I'm actually open about the fact I play these type of games with my close family and online friends.


16. Which visual novel was the biggest let down for you?
None as of yet.
 
Now follow the golden fairy out~

6 comments:

  1. Not sure if I can answer some of these cause I'm bad with remembering names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really don't have to answer any of these, this is just my honest answers to these questions.

      Delete
  2. 1. Amakase Minatsu (DC2)dfc Tsundere robot what's not to like
    Shiino Kirari (Kirakira) genki girl who pushes ya into new things
    Saigusa Haruka (Little Busters) odd choice for me but I love her free spirit
    and ways for making up for some events in her life.

    2. Kurou Daijūji funny comments and character develeopment, though he should
    see a doctor for his tumorous penis

    3. Shiino Kirari and Kudryavka Noumi(Little Busters) (I would say Rika, in a cat
    costume but in my game she has sausage fingers)

    4.Tohsaka Rin (Twintails man, twintails) dark hair and modest breasts

    5.Demonbane so far, like the fast beat (That mecha battle bgm stays with me)

    6. Hard one, I usually love watching them before I play

    7,10,11 too many to name

    8.A character whose sole purpose is not to just fuck but actually gets you to feel
    for them.

    9. sounding like a copy cat but Itou Makoto, One same birthday lol, two usually a
    nice guy, but when it comes to relationships I tend to not want any control and
    end up messing things up in bad ways

    12. The characters that build a story and make you feel for them.

    13. obligory sex scenes, some are good for character develeopment, but some feel they are there just to be
    there.

    14.Can't say not sure what the future holds.

    15. Just my littlest sister, she more understanding than other people I know

    16.Da Capo I.F. (Maybe that is cause Sakura is a normal end and Kotori is the
    true end. and for some reason it doesn't suck me in,I jst thought it was the
    clean version of D.C.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't done enough VNs to know how to judge them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.Who is your favorite female visual novel character?
    Hm, that's a hard question. I guess either Tomoyo from Clannad or Kurisu from Steins;Gate. Both are awesome. And Kurisu is the only "reasonable" tsundere I ever found out there.

    2. Who is your favorite male visual novel character?
    Males... Hm. I guess Okabe Rintarou (S;G). Maddo scientisto. 'Nuff said.

    3. Which character is the cutest?
    Nagisa (Clannad). So frail, so hugable...

    4. Which Male or Female character is the hottest?
    Tohsaka Rin, Tomoyo or Kurisu. No, I can't decide.

    5. What is your favorite visual novel soundtrack (or song)?
    Clannad. The music still makes me cry.

    6. Which is your favorite visual novel opening animation?
    None, I always skip them for some reason.

    7. What is your favorite scene in a visual novel?
    Nagisa's True End. 'Nuff said.

    8. What qualities in a VN character do you gravitate most towards?
    Hm, an actual human being would be a nice start.

    9. Which character in a VN is most similar to you in terms of personality?
    Good question. I'm not a Makoto-jerk, I'm not a life-saver from the Key-VNs, and I'm not a mad scientist either (although I get called "physicist" all the time at school...)

    10. Who is your favorite VN Artist?
    "Itaru Hinoue who did the first three classic key/visual arts games."
    Because I have no idea who did what, I'll go with this one.

    11. Who is your favorite VN writer?
    No idea here, sorry.

    12. What is your favorite thing about visual novel/eroge?
    As a bookworm I appreciate the mix of text and music (and occasionally pictures). Also, the "what would be if..." possibility is also interesting to me.

    13. What is one thing you would eliminate from all VNs to make them more perfect?
    Hm, decreasing the number of 30 y.o. lolis would be a nice start.

    14. Do you think you’ll ever stop playing VNs?
    I never was a hardcore VN reader. I guess I will read a bit of this and that at times.

    15. Are you open about the fact that you play VNs with people you know?
    Most don't even know I watch anime and stuff. Closet animaniac here.


    16. Which visual novel was the biggest let down for you?
    This one:
    http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hentai-game-reviews/doushin-same-heart.php
    Never again.

    ReplyDelete