Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivation, I Sadly Lack This...

My Current State Of Mind 

As the header states this is probably one of my biggest flaws a person that I really need to work on. Hell it has been a damn month since I last posted here and I apologize for that. My lack of motivation isn't sadly unless I'm doing work at my job on a set schedule to do chores. Sadly even on days off or weeks I still have no motivation for doing any type of reviews for anime that stream, visual novels that read through, or even tech devices I mess around with but I just need a little push.

This is something I really do need to work on if I'm going to run a successful blog/website however I do need your help to motivate, by just simply sending me a email, or leaving feed-back after-this post. I'm am just simply asking what type of material do you want to see covered here, reviews, news, creative writing and how frequent do you want to see said material? Well I hope to hear back from you guys soon, catch ya later~

-CecilTheDarkKnight~

Gmail


6 comments:

  1. I know that feeling bro.

    lets see.... how about reviewing the Key VN "Rewrite"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do a review of re-write however no route is finished yet and I at least need one to do a fair review.

      Delete
  2. People I'm serious here this site is here for you as much as it's here for me, so just tell me what you wish to more or less of

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what you need, a muse, like Selma Hayek stripping for you as you try to stop 2 fallen angels from getting back into heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insert fry meme here, but in all reality I've got an idea of what to do for this year's Halloween month~

      Delete
  4. Well now what a surprise, no one really gives a shit or cares to give any input for what you want aside from joking. Then again I only have two readers that even bother to catch up on this site so maybe it can't be helped. They say most blogs only last a year and mine is over that mark right now, however at the current rate of things I don't see this site making past the third year mark unless a miracle happens.

    ReplyDelete