Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My anime watch list for spring 2011



Spring 2011 probably has to be one of the best seasons of anime that I have seen, in a long, long time. Never before have I actually wanted to watch so many different shows this spring but I actually care about most of the characters in each show. Watching anime For as long as I have now that's pretty damn Impressive I might say, I have not been this excited since 2006. I just hope the shows continue to be good and follow through on the initial story line/plots they are given. I will not be reviewing any of these shows until I have watched them all in completion because that's my honest belief in what a reviewer should do. I do know that first impressions are important but if I went on that alone then I would have dropped nearly 80% of my favorite anime. So with out much wait here is my list for the Spring that are a must watch.

Lotte's toy
Stein's gate
A bridge to the starry skies
A-channel
Ano hana
Dead man wonderland
Hidan_no_Aria_
Kampfer Season 2
Quwaser Season 2
Torokio
Battle GIrls
Hanasaku Iroha
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love
The World God Only Knows Season 2
[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
My Ordinary Life

Tiger and Bunny
Blue Exorcist



Softenni                                                       
I have one Guilty Pleasure this season and it's "softtenni" please see "screen caps" shown above. It is suppose to be about "soft tennis" which is mainly played in Asian countries  which is like the "tennis" here but they use a much softer and squishy ball. It's really a cliched show about cute girls playing tennis doing cute things and getting into trouble with tons of "panty shots" , "ecchi" and "yuri undertones". It's not ground breaking by any means but I just can't help but to love the show I don't know why though I suppose that I might have a thing for art style The characters are fun to look at and all around it's something to kill my time with this spring when I am not watching any of the great shows that will suck up my disposable income.



Now the ones that you should avoid, again I will not give a reason why as of yet but trust me on this one just avoid them at all cost. I also know this contradict what I said about first impressions but hell i know shit when I see it, unless by some miracle of god these shows can change my mind by the halfway mark then I will  not even review them. Now you don't have to take my word for it find out for yourself and see unless your closet "masochist" like myself which is why i am sticking around till episode 6 of each... Moving on now here are the  shows that I think should be avoided this season but hey this just me.


We Without Wings
Sket Dance

Dog Days
Hen Zemi



The shows with links for them are up for legal streaming this spring and I will provide links on them, Do Not ask for Fan-sub links, even though I will be watching some myself I will not host any links to them. Learn how to use Google people, it's not that hard and I will help out if you ask through email. I am so happy this spring that I can just cry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but I find we without wings to be funny (I like random stuff what can I say >.>) I do have to agree that the majority of people will hate it, I can't say anything about the others on the do not watch list, as I haven't seen them.

    ReplyDelete