Thursday, November 17, 2011

Going on Small Hiatus..."Wish Me Luck"


Damn Witches.. 
As of now I am going on a hiatus from doing work on the site until further notice. I still have a lot of drafts that I need to finish up then post here, after that I will done for a while. I just need some time to catch up and think of what to do next is all  "please feel free to give me some suggestions of you don't mind..." As to the other authors here you can still create or upload any of your reviews as you wish, well wish me luck and I will catch you all around later~

-Cecil The Dark Knight

2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your return! Sadly, the whole visual novel thing I'm still not up to date with so I can't really help much there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..thanks what about just anime or game recom?

    ReplyDelete