Friday, June 1, 2012

School Days HQ Goes Golden~

Collectors Edition~

Well it seems that things are wrapping up quite nicely for the offical release of School Days HQ so as promised I have info to share with you all. The School Days HQ offical site is finally up and the pre-orders are open for the limited edition for $59.99 and the normal edition for 39.99 on J-list. The limited edition version of the visual novel/eroge comes with a Kotohana oppai mouse pad, matoko head key-chain, the game and an art-box to store all of the goodies as shown above. So get off your lazy asses now and pre-order this eroge to show your support for this franchise to see other overflow games in the future


If you haven't read my review on the original version please feel free to do so you will have a general Idea of what expect when you do your first play through. Jastusa also sent me a few press release captures due to my affialte account, so feel free to take a look below and enjoy. If you wish to take a look at the uncensored work they have been doing, click over to jast-usa's twitter account and check out their photo gallery which is NSFW. I'll catch you all later and hopefully I'll be able to get copy myself~





Pre-order School Days HQ

Official Website

-Cecil The Dark Knight~

3 comments:

  1. Getting it for my birthday. Although my laptop can't play it but I don't care. As long as I have it I will be fine with it. Then I will get a laptop to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only I had money and a way to use it.

    ReplyDelete