Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I am Doing Now "a small update for June 2011"


 As of now for June 2011 not much has changed from the previous months. All I have really been doing is just playing some more adult visual novels such as "Flyable-Heart" and "Yume Miru Kusuri". Now none of these games are going to win an Emmy for writing, nor will  they win "game of the year awards." I will give props to Yume Miru Kusur due to the nature/how the story plays out on such extreme levels to the point that even I was afraid of what choice to make because either your lover will live or die based on those choices.


The only other thing that I have been doing is using Net-Flix to watch shows from when I was kid. This brings back so much nostalgia for me to watch see some of my all time favorite shows, after so many years which makes me so happy. Also to the large array of anime to detective drama such as "Law and Order SVU", with this amount of shows that are available I have no use for cable t.v. anymore. I know this sounds pretty boring but such is my life as of now, the only relative update that I can give you guys, is that I will be out of town form the 6/15-6/25 so there will be next to any post during that time. Oh feel free to enjoy this new from School-Days HQ.




No comments:

Post a Comment