Wednesday, August 3, 2011

R7's New Visual Novel Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni

Looks Interesting...Another Female Lead .. Hmm


Well all I can say is that I am happy that 7th Expansion is working on a new sound visual novel for this years summer's Comiket, which will be this Coming Thursday August 11th. As of now I am not really sure what the series is going to be about nor do I know when a fan-translation will begin for this series but pre-orders are already available on-line for the game but I will just bide my time and see if group is going to pop up for series. One thing I do know is that this is based off of manga from R7 and 7th Expansion so being the fan-boy that I am there I will be giving some major support there. personally I do hope that it does not have a huge troll ending like Umineko had in arc eight twilight of the golden witch. Well that's it just a small update and some-thing I am actually excited about, I will keep you all updated on how the game will turn out.

-Cecil The Dark Knight

Pre-Order A Copy

Edit One: I do have a small update, I manged to find the opening for game. From what I can gather it's another high-school anime but with a murdering twist.. Also from what I have seen from the manga it's rather brutal so it's not for the faint of heart.. just how I like it



No comments:

Post a Comment