Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wow... This looks great....A Studio Ghibli/Level 5 Rpg...

Just Stunning...
In all honesty.. It takes a-lot and I do mean a-lot to get me interested in a rpg game for this console generation. Well now it seems that Studio Ghibli is making a joint game with company Level-5 that looks absolutely gorgeous called Ni no Kuni . I personally do not know much about this game/project expect that it will be on the Nintendo DS and Ps3 "That's a weird combo if you ask me, however I don't market the games in Japan". The other focus is that it game will be localized in the states by bandai namco of america, I really thought they stop localizing rpgs.. not really going to complain

One huge fact that has me really excited is that, Sayaka Ohara "the voice actresses of Beatrice from Umienko will be doing the villains main role in the game.." I have to say from the trailer I watched she seems to fit the character role quite well. However there is a high chance it will be a dub only rpg "which is the case with most bandai namco games" but hey here is to hoping they have an audio select track like NISA Games do. Well that's all I really have to state on this, watch the preview trailer below and tell me what you think.

Trailer for The Game


-Cecil The Dark Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment